I'm building the RCM&E 2016 mass build, Pete Millers "Ballerina", as my first i/c model. The recommended engine size is a .40 four stroke. I've got a Saito .52 which has replaced the Saito .40 but has the same external dimensions and weight as the .40. I'll be posting pictures of the build as it progresses starting with the fuselage. I bought the complete wood pack and pre bent undercarriage from www.myhobbystore.co.uk
Joining the wings. The pre-cut dihedral brace if relied upon would have given too much dihedral so this was tweaked. Good job I measured it! I've gone for the single aileron servo mounted in the centre as described in the build instructions because I haven't done this before and wanted to give it a go. Being ex-military I also have trouble diverging from instructions.
Revisiting the Ballerina having been on hold during the summer. The wings are just about complete with only the bellcranks left to install. The cowling has been added and shaped now so it will be on to covering next. I'm using Soalrtex in an orange and black scheme. I was lucky enough to have bought it before production stopped.